football drills, coaching football, football playbooks, pdf football playbooks, playbook software
Pass Tip Off For Secondary Reads
1. Linemen sitting back on their heels with less weight on their hands.
2. Quarterback's nervous habits - licking fingers, toweling his hands, etc.
3. Receiver's splits, stance, and release.
4. Running back's widening their alignment position in order to improve their ability to release quick.
5. Narrower splits by offensive linemen.
1. Quarterback's number on his back is entirely visible.
2. Quarterback is more erect when dropping to set up.
3. Quarterback's head is down, looking for the spot where he will set up and reverse pivot.