football drills, coaching football, football playbooks, pdf football playbooks, playbook software
The Bible says it would be better for a person to hae a lage stone tied around his neck and drowned in the ocean than to be a stumbling block to a youngster.
1. Compleiment three people every day.
2. Watch the sunrise at least once a year.
3. Be the first to say, "hello."
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen.
7. Forget the Joneses.
8. Never deprive someone of hope. It may be all he has.
9. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
10. Be tough-minded but tenderhearted.
11. Be kinder than necessary.
12. Don't forget, a person's greates emotional need is to feel appreciated.
13. Keep your promises.
14. Learn to show cheerfulness, even when you don't feel like it.
15. Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
16. Leave everything better than you found it.
17. Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
18. When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
19. Don't rain on other people's parades.
20. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone that you love them.
-Life's Little Instruction Book